Unimed – Lighthouse is the leading source of hospital-grade cleaning and disinfecting technologies in the post COVID-19 environment.
The Unimed – Lighthouse Mission
The safety and well-being of a facility’s staff and customers is jeopardized by the presence of unwanted pathogens that can ultimately lead to disease and infection.
We strive to provide the best-in-class technologies and solutions that eliminate the harmful pathogens that cause disease and outbreak in any environment.
Through our portfolio of affiliated partners, we constantly conduct extensive research into emerging technologies and solutions. We actively communicate with other experts to ensure that our technologies continue to act as the industry’s gold standard.
Our decades of experience working with industry leading distributors and resellers positions us your complete EIP solution.
Who Unimed – Lighthouse Services
- Restaurants & Hospitality
- Research Labs
- Office Safety
- Sports Facilities
- Schools & Universities
- Retail spaces
- Servicing Stations & Public Areas
- Public Transit
- And many more!
- United States
- Defender®, Oxivir TB, Oxivir 1, and Rescue™ disinfectancts, formulated with Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide®, are approved for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Application and dilution equipment specifcally designed for use with Defender® technologies, including Trust™ Single-Use Microfiber mops and wipes.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) including coveralls, lab coats and gowns, face masks and respirators, gloves, and shoe/boot covers to prevent the spread of pathogens in any environment.